The Four Basic Laws of Branding
Wrapping your head around simplicity can be a challenge. It can’t be easy, right? Hundreds of books have been written about branding. The subject is vast but the basic laws are very simple. Anyone can do them.
- Use your own image
- Use a clear head shot
- No distracting background
- No unusual facial expressions
- Use your proper name
- Use the name you use for business or legal matters
- Don’t make up names. People don’t want to do business with 123ja4
- Let people know where to find you
- Social Media platforms allow people to learn more about about you.
- A Skype connection is good
- Get a professionally designed logo
- Fiverr is a good source
- Spent $5 and up
- Huge impact on branding